© 2017 Tempe Yarn & Fiber LLC
Mon, Wed, Th, Sat: 10 AM to 4 PM
Tue: 10 AM to 2 PM
Fri: 10 AM to 8 PM: Sun: Noon to 4 PM
1415 E University Drive, Tempe, AZ
Phone: (480) 557-9166
Tempe Yarn & Fiber (TYF), a family owned and operated
local yarn shop, opened in 2006 at the University Plaza in a small 1.000 square foot space. Today, TYF is the anchor
shop in the University Plaza in a 3.000 square foot space.
We are committed to provide you the best products and the
tools needed to be successful. We firmly believe:
"it's not just a yarn shop
....it's a community!"
There are several ways to contact us:
1) Give us a call - -
Tempe Yarn at 480-557-9166
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classes must be paid in full at the time of registration in order to hold your space.
- You must pre-register for a class at least 24
hours in advance of the class date
- If you need to cancel a class, we will issue you a store credit for the amount paid. Unfortunately,
cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice may result in a forfeiture of the registration fee. There are no refunds
or Shop credits for missed (no show) class.
- Classes have minimum enrollments; if these are not met, we reserve the right to cancel
classes with 24 hours notice. Refunds for classes we cancel will be given in the method paid.
- Please avoid wearing perfumes or scented
hand lotion - many people are sensitive and/or allergic.
- Space in class is limited to registered students only (no guests adult or
- Yarn in its original (including smell) condition MAY BE RETURNED for store credit within 60 days of purchase.
following items MAY NOT BE RETURNED: Special Ordered items, skeined yarns once wound, fiber, needles, needle sets, books, kits, magazines,
notions, jewelry, buttons, patterns, and/or equipment (i.e. spinning wheels, looms, etc.)