So you have taken the Learn to Knit or Learn to Crochet classes and you have practiced enough to have the basics down, but you don't have the skills needed for the project you want to do next. Typically, the next step would be to take a Project Help class.
Tempe Yarn & Fiber is currently offering Free Drop-In Help Classes. What this means is that we will have an instructor at scheduled times to help you start or continue with your project, or learn new knitting and crochet skills (i.e. making socks, fixing mistakes, general pattern help, cabling, etc). Our goal is to simply improve your skills so you can continue on your yarn journey.
It's important to note:
1) This is not a beginning "Learn to" class, but is designed to help those who already know the basics of knitting and crochet.
2) You do not have to sign up to take this class. It is truly a Drop-In class, but because of demand you might have to wait to be helped which will give you time to squish some yarn and plan your next project.
3) An instructor will get you started or unstuck and then help as needed.
4) The instructors will only be available at the times listed on the schedule.
5) We would hope that you would buy your supplies from TYF, but the help will still be free regardless.
6) This is a great chance to meet our instructors and see what fun projects other knitters and crocheters are making.
Copyright © 2013 Tempe Yarn & Fiber, LLC